Here are 2 fun music options to choose from. I hope to see you!
Sunday 11/11/2018, 5 – 9 pm – A FUN FREE BENEFIT! This was a snowy, very fun event.
- Music and book reading benefit for Bienvenidos Food Pantry.
- I’ll be sitting in with Julie Cunningham and Larry Diaz at the beginning and end of this event.
- Jon D’Amore and chef/author Connie Ruel will be reading from their bestselling books. Aside from playing, I can’t wait for this part!
- Café Fina is generously providing liquids and cookies
- All book sale proceeds go to the Bienvenidos Food Pantry.
Sunday 11/18/2018, 3 – 6 pm
- I’ll be sitting in with Chris Harrell at a very fun Savor Eldorado event. I sat in with him at Upper Crust a couple times and had a ton of fun. Everybody loves Chris’s spirit and huge repertoire of Americana and originals. I’ve asked him to do a set of his Santa Fe/Lamy/Eldorado tunes.
- Evie Gauthier will open her home and share her lovely jewelry and wearable art. As president of the Eldorado Arts and Crafts Association (which produces one of the largest studio tours in the state), Evie is well-connected with local artists and is welcoming Savor founder Gila Joy Pascal and Kim Crickard to share the spotlight. RSVP and see the artwork here >>. You will get the address and more info after you RSVP.
- RAFFLE: Every $10 suggested donation gets 2 raffle tickets, making you eligible to win a $100 bill. The drawing will be held at about 5:30 pm. Must be present to win.